Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition will be hosted on www.dbanjofficial.com and no purchase is necessary.
2. The closing date for entries is Sunday June 24th 2012 at 18:00.
3. The competition is open to
all citizens of the
4. Entry limited to one per person.
5. An eligible entrant must be an individual resident in the
6. Universal Music will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Universal Music takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Further, Universal Music will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the Competition.
8. There are 2 prizes available to 2 winners.
Each prize consists of either £500
and a pair of bespoke D’Banj Adidas
Trainers (for solo dance category winner – total prize value £600 ) OR £500 and
a group dance lesson at Pineapple Studios in
9. Entrants must upload their dance video to www.dbanjofficial.co.uk/dancecompetition. The 10 solo videos and 10 group videos with the most Facebook ‘Likes’ when the competition closes will be shortlisted and D’Banj and his team will select the two winning videos from these finalists.
10. The winners will be notified within 1 week of the closing deadline that they have won. No prize alternative will be offered.
11. There is no other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
13. By entering the competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these General Rules.
14. By entering a video to the competition you give Universal the right to use your video for promotional purposes without any further remuneration to entrants and/or competition winners .
15. Universal Music reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Universal Music’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees or agents’ negligence or for fraud.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. These terms and conditions
shall be governed by English law and the courts of
promoter of this competition is Universal Music Operations Limited, (“Universal
Music”) a company registered in